Looking for Samples

billagirly

Mar 29, 2005
DFW, Texas
Visit site
Hi all,
I am exploring some business ideas and would like to sample coffees from some different roasters in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. However, because I am in the very early stages of the planning, I do not yet have funding to buy a little bit from everyone.
Should this be a concern, or will most roasters give some samples hoping to gain some business from them?
Thanks in advance -
Billagirly

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Why does it have to be Dallas/Fort Worth area? Roasters can ship just as fresh as local :wink: You could lose out on a lot of great coffees if you close out other sources :wink: I don't know maybe you have tried some of the roasters here :p

billagirly

Mar 29, 2005
DFW, Texas
Visit site
Well, I'm really hoping to get to know the roaster I use, but I suppose forums are good for that kind of stuff. :roll:
So, new spin on things.... who thinks I will be missing out on something great unless I try what you've got?
I'll take all the samples I can get! :wink:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I was just giving you a hard time...there are a lot of great roasters that you could use...but if you want local I think True sippings is in your area. He is a small batch roaster...I think that is his log on name...if he is still around hit him up..I will look for his number...good luck with your project :wink:

JavaNights

Sep 29, 2005
Dallas,Texas
Visit site
Billagirly: I'm in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Area, what are looking to do? Just call me I always have extra in my shop.

Should have a new shipment comin in next week of:

SHB EP Tres Gereraciones HueHueTenago- Guatemalan

Panama SHB EP Boquete

and

Ethiopian Harrar Longberry

Joe Frabosilio
Tel: 469-682-5355