Looking for used coffee trailer

19acorn79

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi all!

I am looking for a used coffee trailer that will meet L.A./Ventura County CA health code requirements. Especially interested in a any used Baby Brewt trailers manufactured by Seattle Coffee Company.

Thanks!

19acorn79

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
I am still looking for a used espresso trailer or truck that will meet current 2009 Ventura County health care codes.

Thanks.

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
2008 Seattle Coffee Truck Original XL for sale

Given how much time has passed, You've very likely found what you were looking for. If not, let me know. I've got a top of the line 2008 Seattle Coffee Truck Original Xl with less than 6,000 miles on it and only 800 hours on the generator. This truck and all equipment is virtually brand new and in absolutely mint condition. I've priced it very aggressively at $56,000, the original purchase price was $97,000. Whoever buys this Espresso/Coffee, Smoothie Truck, will not regret it! Let me know if this is of interest? I'll be posting pictures likely by the middle of next week. If interested let me know and I'll email you once I've posted the pictures. I am coifident that you will agree once you see the pictures that this is the best used Seattle Coffee Truck deal on the market.

MoffeeCoff

Feb 15, 2012
Australia
Visit site
I have a fully converted van. It contains everything best part used for 7 months, so practically new. It is a van so doesn't need to be towed. Extremely nice. I just got too busy to use.