Looking for user manual and training on Thermoplan Black/White CTS espresso machine

tonhan

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I’ve just bought a Thermoplan B&W CTS machine in the UK (Scotland) and would really appreciate some help in finding a user manual. I have a service card but no idea how to work it nor can i find an engineer that will service it. I tried the original supplier but they no longer support or service these machines. It is labelled Amazon but its defo the Thermoplan B&W CTS without milk tank. Thank you in advance.

Can someone help me for installation manual for Thermoplan Black&White 3 CTM1 cool models ? because im unable to find milk container in this machine, or this machine not have milk container ? Thank you.

tonhan

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi, i have a full service and programming manual, 250 pages for your machine. These are easy machines to work on, and will serve you well for a long time, as long as you clean and service regularly.

Hi Antony, I have Thermoplan Black&White 3 CTM1 cool that I bought from my friend but Im confused where is the Milk container in this machine ? Im confused to put the milk. Or this machine not support milk container ? Please help me. Thank you.

Jesy

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Manuals

Hi Antony, I have Thermoplan Black&White 3 CTM1 cool that I bought from my friend but Im confused where is the Milk container in this machine ? Im confused to put the milk. Or this machine not support milk container ? Please help me. Thank you.

Hi there Antony, if you would like copies of the manuals, please let me know. I would need your email address. Jesy

Sub44

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Thermoplan Black and White CTM1

Hi there Antony, if you would like copies of the manuals, please let me know. I would need your email address. Jesy
Hi Jesy. Maybe a long shot as this thread was some time ago but do you still have a copy of thermoplan CTM1 service manual. Really struggling to get one here in the UK.

Jesy

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi Jesy. Maybe a long shot as this thread was some time ago but do you still have a copy of thermoplan CTM1 service manual. Really struggling to get one here in the UK.
Hi there, if you provide me with your email address, I can send you copies. 😊 Thanks, Jesy

RVernocy

Oct 10, 2021
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Full service and programming manual.

Hi, i have a full service and programming manual, 250 pages for your machine. These are easy machines to work on, and will serve you well for a long time, as long as you clean and service regularly.
Just wondering if you still have the ability to share this manual as I am in desperate need of one for the cts2. Thanks. Bob

Latest posts