Looking to Apprentice for someone in NYC/NJ/PHILLY

Gmg_3

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, Im looking to work under someone to learn the ropes. I wish to learn everything that is coffee. My main intrest is in barista skills,roasting and cupping. Im a avid espresso drinker and looking to build on that. I work a full time job but I have alot of free time. I repair and rebuild espresso machines for fun. I have 14 years experience as a industral electrician. I have worked at nuclear plants,instant coffee plant,NYC airports and other industral places. I have a strong background in PLC/Temp monitoring/Motor controls/fire alarm and other commerical/industral electricial settings. I also have a NJ class B CDL. My 2 old business partners have NYC/NJ electricial lic. Im looking to barter or min compensation. I work 2500 hours a year at my current employer, my wife works full time, I have a 8 month old son and looking to have another one next year. Im looking for something to do that I enjoy on the side, not open my own business. Coffee Shop roaster,Wholesale roaster,green coffee wholesale, consulting firm, Roaster sales All welcome =) message me with your email for my resume. thanks

If anyone is offended this is my first post, I apologize. I have been reading old post for about a week now if it counts.

Last edited: