Looking to get a coffee machine for my parents for Christmas.

MikeLoeven

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Looking for suggestions for a good automatic grind and brew machine for my parents. They previously had a Cuisinart Grind and Brew automatic however they had two rather recent failures from the machine and are looking for something that is more durable and long lasting. a professional grade automatic machine. Bonus if it also has an espresso function as well. For me personally since they are going to call me if something happens it would be nice if the machine is easy to dissassemble has a comprehensive parts list and is easy to maintain. Do not currently have a set price point but want to keep it under 1000

PrimDawg

Nov 20, 2021
Georgia
Visit site
I don’t know that there is a great all in one at this time. They were very popular a few years back, but as I recall they were rife with problems. I looked into getting one a few times but was always dissuaded by the reviews. Your best option is probably a good standalone grinder and a top of the line brewer. I just got a Moccamaster and absolutely love it. It is well known for it’s longevity as well the availability of replacement parts if needed.

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Hello!

I'm new here and I want to add something useful for you. Good coffee is dependent on two things—the bean and the machine. This section aims to educate coffee lovers about the best coffee makers, equipment, and grinders that can give them the exact, delicious brew that they’re looking for. If you're looking for something excellent for your parents, Gevi 10 could be the best option. As the primedawg said that your best option is probably a good standalone grinder and a top of the line brewer. It is well known for it’s longevity as well the availability of replacement parts if needed.

Moreover, the difference between a standard coffee maker and a coffee maker with a grinder is that the latter can turn brew coffee with minutes of grinding. The coffee maker with an inbuilt grinder makes delicious coffee and produces the sweet aroma of coffee that practically makes you yearn for coffee.

Purchasing a coffee maker with grinder is the best tip for brewing delicious coffee. In other words, the coffee that is usually produced is fresher and better tasting. Even though the equipment may cost you an arm and a leg, it is more cost-effective than buying the standard coffee maker. Anyway, for detailed info, you should check the blogs.

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Hello!

I'm new here and I want to add something useful for you. Good coffee is dependent on two things—the bean and the machine. This section aims to educate coffee lovers about the best coffee makers, equipment, and grinders that can give them the exact, delicious brew that they’re looking for. If you're looking for something excellent for your parents, Gevi 10 could be the best option. As the primedawg said that your best option is probably a good standalone grinder and a top of the line brewer. It is well known for it’s longevity as well the availability of replacement parts if needed.

Moreover, the difference between a standard coffee maker and a coffee maker with a grinder is that the latter can turn brew coffee with minutes of grinding. The coffee maker with an inbuilt grinder makes delicious coffee and produces the sweet aroma of coffee that practically makes you yearn for coffee.

Purchasing a coffee maker with grinder is the best tip for brewing delicious coffee. In other words, the coffee that is usually produced is fresher and better tasting. Even though the equipment may cost you an arm and a leg, it is more cost-effective than buying the standard coffee maker. Anyway, for detailed info, you should check the blog https://www.seedincherry.com/
If there's any other query pls let me know. Thank you!

CupaGil

May 21, 2022
Southeast USA
Visit site
Looking for suggestions for a good automatic grind and brew machine for my parents. They previously had a Cuisinart Grind and Brew automatic however they had two rather recent failures from the machine and are looking for something that is more durable and long lasting. a professional grade automatic machine. Bonus if it also has an espresso function as well. For me personally since they are going to call me if something happens it would be nice if the machine is easy to dissassemble has a comprehensive parts list and is easy to maintain. Do not currently have a set price point but want to keep it under 1000
Mike:
Your parents might like a so-called "super automatic" model, once set up just push the button with choices including expresso. The following link might help https://craftcoffeespot.com/espresso/best-espresso-machine-under-1000/
I have a more expensive Jura and am very pleased with the design, reliability, and ease of use. Oh yeh, it brews great coffee if you put in great beans to Jessica's point.
CupaGil

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Hello Mike:
If you're looking for under 1000, you will get perfect info from this blog. https://chaosandcoffee.co.uk/
Although, there are much expensive items but this link have reasonable products as per your requirements.