Looking to network with other coffee website owners...

randerin

Mar 29, 2007
New Jersey
Visit site
Greetings. I have started development of a new website for coffee and chocolate lovers. The site is entitled Beloved Beans, which encompasses both of these endorphin releasing wonder beans.

The site carries CafePress affiliate member''s designs on a large variety of t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc.

I am interested in feedback on my site, as well as opportunities to \"link up\" with other sites that are very similar in theme.

Also, let''s brainstorm for a moment. What types of merchandise, other than coffee, would coffee lovers be most likely add to their \"most wanted\" gift list?

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
website

Great idea coffee and chocolate. I love both. I would be glad to echange links with you. Your site takes a little while to load. I sell green and roasted coffee beans, the merchandise for that would be home roasters,
coffee grinders, coffee makers, coffee thermoses

randerin

Mar 29, 2007
New Jersey
Visit site
Would love to share links with you. I am working on optimizing the graphics to speed the load times up a bit.

Please email me the URL would you like me to link to?

JimmyW

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
I''m interested in a link exchange, also other people that would like to exchange links with my site, please contact me...
Our links-section is stil under contsruction and could use a few, so anyone interested in a exchange, drop me a line...

michael b.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
:) Coffee publishers looking to add a link to my site or join please let me know. the website is here and just email me if you are interested.

randerin

Mar 29, 2007
New Jersey
Visit site
Took a look at your site. It does not appear to have a links section. You might want to create a "Links" or "Our Affiliates" or "Resources" page and then offer to post links to other related web vendors.

It is mutually beneficial since search engines rank you based, partly, on how many other references it finds to you at other sites on the web.

Let me know if you are interersted in trading links. I am always looking for more inbound links from sites like yours.

Randy

TheCoffeePerson

Aug 27, 2007
Visit site
I'm building a coffee portal at coffeeperson.com right now and am interested in trading links...I have low traffic right now because I just started adding content two days ago, but I'm working on promoting it quite a bit. I don't think my site would be a competitor with shops. I'll e-mail the guys who already have their e-mails posted, but if anybody else would like to exchange links, e-mail me.