Love Forums, and Love Coffee.. It only makes sense for me to be here :)

Lightgeoduck

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am known as Lightgeoduck or LGD in the other forum circuits I frequent, so I guess it only makes sense to be it here :)

I have been roasting coffee for a few years now, so maybe I can be officially called a home roaster?? I started out with a stovetop popcorn popper, then quickly moved on to the behmor 1600... which stopped my needs for searching for a "better" roaster... well at least until I am ready to move up to a bigger one.. I have recently got back into obsessing over how I brew my coffee. I have used the french press, pour over, and vac pot... which all produce great coffee. My (and my and my wife's favorite brew now comes from our moka pot.. but I am hoping my soon to be received aeropress will be my new love (the reads about it has really made me excited). I also plan on trying to perfect the cold brew, but that will have to wait for a later date.

I love sharing my experiences on youtube, and I have made my first brew video and posted it in the sub-forum HERE:http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/c...-using-standard-coffee-machine.html#post63720

Thanks for stopping by

LGD

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Ha, It has been so long since I have been new to a forum.. for got about the 5 post requirements for links... even if they are internal links to other areas of the forum...

Well I will share my video in a bit after we get to know eachother in this thread a bit.

cheers

LGD