low price commercial machine

javagurl

Oct 15, 2005
Idaho
Visit site
I am new to the coffee world. And have been making coffee from my little Wally World Cappuccino machine. I have decided I want to get more into the coffee world. By offering to make mocha's, caps, etc to neighbors. And eventually if I get a good, enough response look into a business. I do not have enough money for a $1,000 machine right now. But would really like a machine I don't have to wait for it to reheat it self and would be able to make alot of shot in the most amount of time I could. Does not have to be to fast. Maybe 1-2 in five minutes? Is a regular espresso machine able to make, say an iced mocha? Or is there a difference. Sorry for the little silly questions, but I did a search and cant find any info. :wink: Any or all answers will be appreciated!

Iced

I really can't recomend a machine. However an Iced Moch is just a moch made with espresso shots ( or toddy) cold milk, and ice. Whipped cream is a nice touch. Basically this a how I make Iced drinks: get cup, add flavor, and some milk, stir flavor and milk, and coffee ( espresso or toddy) stir, and ice, stir and serve ( with whip or not)......NOthing special about cold drinks except you don't steam the milk. Actually iced drinks are the easiest.

ron45

May 4, 2005
New Mexico
Visit site
Hi You may have solved this by now. If not take a look at the Expobar Office Control or Office Pulser. The pulser is semi automatic the other is automatic. wholelattelove.com has a compare page that is very useful. The Office Pulser [ really dumb name] is 699.00 and suitable for light comercial use. It is a heat exchanger type machine [no waiting for steam or brew water, brew and steam at the same time] with a comercial brew group [58 mm, heavy brass] and a copper boiler. You may also need a better grinder eventually. On the compare page this maching runs neck and neck with machines that are in the 1500.00 dollar range.

Ron