Machine for Work

Ashura

Aug 11, 2006
Visit site
I'm looking for an automatic machine for a small office that can brew both coffee and espresso. Maybe even grind the beans as well? Does a machine like this that can produce good coffee/espresso exist and if so, would it fit a $500 budget?

Any help wold be great.

blackjava

Nov 5, 2005
Canada
Visit site
Hi Ashura

Have you considered the Keurig100

T22088_hospitality.jpg

It may not be exactly what you had in mind but it's perfect for the small office and well within your budget.
Employes can brew the coffee/tea of their choice, one cup at a time.

Ashura

Aug 11, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

The Keurig 100 looks great but seems like it only makes coffee. My boss told me whatever I get should be able to produce espresso as well.

And I noticed the Saeco machine does produce coffee but not traditional drip coffee, it uses a different method. Does that affect the taste in any way?

Thanks.

turbine

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Ashura said:
And I noticed the Saeco machine does produce coffee but not traditional drip coffee, it uses a different method. Does that affect the taste in any way?

It's just a different way of making coffee. If you like the traditional drip coffee, then just do one or two shots of espresso and press the hot water button to top up and make an americano.

blackjava

Nov 5, 2005
Canada
Visit site
It might be difficult to find a decent machine that makes both espresso
and coffee in your price range.

granos.jpg

The Bodum Granos Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Is a good machine for espresso. It works with Espresso ground or the
new espresso pods.
Its in your budget range.

As turbine said you can easily make an Americano.

Good luck in your search

Ashura

Aug 11, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses guys. I've decided to go for the Saeco Easy, seems like it'll be a nice and simple machine for everyone in the staff.