Made In The Shade Coffee from Brantford Website Up

LBatt

Feb 13, 2008
Visit site
Coffee Website Up

Hi All,

Any constructive suggestions would be welcome about the look, ease of navigation etc.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Lisa,

Your friend's site is very nice. I liked the attractive layout and the coffee colored theme that's throughout each page. I also found it to be easy to navigate

The floating message about the free shipping (on the home page) seemed nice at first, but when it kept floating around and getting in the way as I was reading, it became annoying. I was wishing it would just park itself and stay put.

When I checked out the products page, I couldn't find the link to get to the secure shopping area until I looked all the way down at the botton of the page. And then, the pop up boxes with category descriptions started coming up and they covered the link. Maybe it would be better if it were in a more prominent place at the top of the page or even to the left.

When I accidently right clicked on the web page, a pop up box came up with the words "Thank you for visiting my page". It was a surprise and a very nice touch.

Rose

nickmuso

Jan 7, 2008
UK
Visit site
Lisa,
Liked the overall look of the site, but it was a little bit slow to load, and I agree with PinkRose, that sun with the delivery message wandering all over the page is seriously annoying. It's the sort of thing that would make me leave a site instantly.

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Nickmuso is still around! :grin:

Again, another website that makes good use of good color combinations. The whole thing is soothing and easy to look at. Simple navigation system.

I can't really comment on the content, I'm into image. Nice site. Yes, please delete the floating sun-sticker-thingy, it cheapens the look of an otherwise respectable website.