Making \"Recipes\" Easier

JF1973

Jun 26, 2007
Hobbs, NM, USA
Visit site
I''m helping a family member out. I''m now, running a coffee shop she just opened and well, while I still can''t get the boss to order an espresso machine I have found a way to make iced coffee drinks using cold brewed coffee. I was a bit hesitant at first but the testers I''ve had try out the drinks love it so, it must taste alright (I''m not a big fan of cold coffee).

I was wondering one thing though, I can measure the syrups using a speed pour but, I''m dying for a day off. So, do the pumps measure accurately or, do I need to buy a bartenders measure (a double-sided pony/jigger shotglass) to make it easy?

Thanks Y''all,
James P.

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
I am not real sure how the family member can call it a coffee shop, if they don't have an espresso machine, but...You can count the shots in your head. Use a bar shot glass, and put a pour spout in your bottle, flip it upside down, and count until you fill it to the line, that is your count. Put it in a cup, and see where it fills to what line, and consistantly fill it to there. Question answered? Or did I misunderstand the question?