Me And The Cat!!!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Any of you out there use Black Cat from Intelligentsia? If not you should be..... It is outrageous for espresso and does well in milk also.

I've been using it for close to 2 years now and it always impresses me. I just received a 3 lb. shipment yesterday after not ordering for about 7 weeks. Tell you one thing...... 7 week old beans is horrible and I shouldn't have let them go that far, but now that I have super fresh Cat in the house I'm happy once again and looking forward to many double ristrettos with it. Later!

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
Hey from Carolina

One way to get fresh roasted coffee is to roast it at home then grind it just before you use it. Green beans can be kept for a couple of years before they are roasted and it is a great hobby and a lot of fun.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Not trying to advertise any companies...... This is a COFFEE REVIEW section........ Just like the short review I did for Espresso Toscano in a previous topic.

I'm sure home roasting is the way to go, but I'm too much of a perfectionist. I'd end up spending way too much time trying to get every bean just right and I'd rather leave the roasting up to people that know how to do it.... LOL..... And my wife won't let me go near anything else coffee related. Later!