Merry Christmas - Did you Give or Get Coffee as a Gift This Year?

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone. Hope everyone is having a good Holiday season. This year I thought I'd give out coffee as gifts to people infact I even did a few 'baskets' with a coffee grinder and coffees within it to give to people.

Last year I got coffee as gifts, this year I gave coffee. Did anyone get or give coffee as gifts this year?

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
I gave coffee this year. But then again, I give coffee every year :lol: . But I try to give a different coffee each year. This year we gave each of our commercial customers 1-lb of Kona Fancy, and a bottle of Monet Champaign. We included a small greeting card and a personal message thanking each for their continued business, support, and friendship.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, I gave and got...

Gave a pound of Pele Kona to my mom and dad; gave a lbs. of Carrabassett Coffee Sunrise Blend to my brother...got a 1/2 lbs. of The Unseen Bean Blind Roasted Coffee Panamanian from my sister, 1 lbs. of Kona, 1 lbs. of Maine Coffee Roasters Rocky Coast Roast, 1 lbs. of Tanzanian Peaberry from my wife and 1 lbs. of New Guinea Peaberry from my kids, and 1/2 lbs. of Christmas Blend Organic from Santa...and, meanwhile, I'd ordered a lbs. of Thanksgiving Coffee Organic Nicaraguan Maragogipe Light Roast for myself!

Oughta take me a while to drink all that off! :-D

latonyarock

Apr 27, 2011
India
Visit site
well honestly i never had the idea of gifting coffee. although it has been a while since Christmas, gifting coffee wrapped beautifully seems to be a good gift. will try it out this time. :)

mrominger

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Last year I gave my boyfriend's dad who works for Peet's some very good coffee and a business card case with a caffeine symbol. He loved it! It was black and had this very cool metal caffeine design. I'll post a picture if I can find one. It was a hit.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that so far this year (2018 ) I received a five-pound bag of roasted Papua New Guinea beans. I also received a snack gift basket with four sample packages of other kinds of coffee beans (that I'll probably give to my sister). I'm happy.

Merry Christmas everybody!

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Gave a pound of Pele Kona to my mom and dad; gave a lbs. of Carrabassett Coffee Sunrise Blend to my brother...got a 1/2 lbs. of The Unseen Bean Blind Roasted Coffee Panamanian from my sister, 1 lbs. of Kona, 1 lbs. of Maine Coffee Roasters Rocky Coast Roast, 1 lbs. of Tanzanian Peaberry from my wife and 1 lbs. of New Guinea Peaberry from my kids, and 1/2 lbs. of Christmas Blend Organic from Santa...and, meanwhile, I'd ordered a lbs. of Thanksgiving Coffee Organic Nicaraguan Maragogipe Light Roast for myself!

Oughta take me a while to drink all that off! :-D

Add me to your friends list so I can try every single one of these coffees

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Here we are. Another year has passed.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far.

This is an old thread that never gets old.

I received my traditional gift of a five-pound bag of Papua New Guinea beans from my son and daughter-in-law, which is always a very welcomed gift.
Considering how much we're staying home now-a-days, we've going through a lot of coffee at our house.

Merry Christmas!

~ Rose