Mighty Bean Coffee - Free Sample Black Gold with Purchase

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
While I was surfing the 'net today I found a site offering a sample of their Black Gold Coffee free of charge and no shipping costs. Because CoffeeForums is still a new site and doesn't get ohh too much traffic here you guys go. All I ask is when you receive the coffee you submit a review to this thread about it so other people will know. This is compliments of mightybeancoffee.com

Mighty Bean Coffee - Sample Request free with purchase.

CoffeeLover

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Well this offer is for US and Canada only, so I won't be able to give you a review. I did sign up my grandmother, as she lives in NY! So she will be surprised! THanks for the link.

As an "extra", there are only a few days left in March, but Microsoft has been giving away a tablet PC a day everyday in March. Enter every day for the next days of March here: but don't forget to un-tick the "please send me spam" box!
http://tabletpc.microsoftpromotions.com/

This is another one for US residents only. My grandmother has been entered everyday this month... she really gets around. :lol: [/img]

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
This is horrible -- here is an email I just got from these people:
Dear Member,

It has come to our attention that our shipping charges were not acurate. The problem was in our Sample Size Coffee only. This problem has since been corrected. Many of you visited our site recently and we hope that this problem did not
deter you from trying our products.

Mighty Bean Coffee & Tea is proud to have you as a member, and we hope you will visit our site again.

Thank you,

Ron Hall
owner

Now the site says free with a purchase. I emailed they guy back and said "so does this mean I will get a COD? or are you cancelling the order?"
If they are renigging on the free coffee deal, I have half a mind to submit them to the online BBB. :evil: :x

****update*****
I got a return email, in like minutes:

Hello Charity,

I am sorry for the confussion, if you had requested a free sample it is
still free and will be mailed to you shortly. The problem was when a
customer tried to purchase a sample , the shipping charges were incorrect,
the rates were way to high. In this case the problem did not affect your
order. Thank you for choosing Mighty Bean Coffee, and enjoy your sample.

Ron Hall
owner

Now how is that for personalized, customer service?? I highly recommend any company that cares enough to set things straight. I have never bought coffee online before but I may start. Even though I am in the UK, I see some christmas and birthday gift opportunities here for my friends in the US! :D

Attachments

• 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    617.6 KB · Views: 12

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Free Coffee Samples

Wow excellent customer service. Two thumbs up for this company. I just got my order confirmation this morning. If they do indeed ship it they have my respect :) My current status is processing it says.

I cant wait to try the coffee from them.

G

Free Black Gold Thanks

Thank you to every one who went to our new web-site and registered for the free sample of our Black Gold Blend. This was our first promotion and I hope everyone in this forum who was able to participate will enjoy their free sample. Our online store has been on-line for a few weeks and we really appreciate the response that we have received. Mighty Bean Coffee and Tea is the result of alot of hardwork and we believe that we are going to set a new standard when it comes to ordering coffee online. We would appreciate any feedback that this forum can offer. Again, thank you for visiting and return again in the future.

Ron Hall
Owner
www.mightybeancoffee.com
Email
[email protected]

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Welcome mightybean

Welcome mightybean, I suggest you take a few minutes to register for an account here as you are more than welcome to participate in conversations, start them and give input. This is a brand new forum so the more incite we have here even from the professionals the better off we are :) And when you register people can also send private messages to you.

Again, Thanks for registering and the coffee promo samples I cant wait to try :)

CoffeeLover

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Mighty Bean Coffee - Free Sample of Black Gold Coffee

Thank you mightybean for sending out the sample, I received mine today and it looks/smells very very nice. Tonight I will sit back while posting to the board drinking a nice hot cup of the mighty bean coffee and letcha guys know what its like. For those others who requested it, I'm asuming you'll get it by today or tomorrow if you did not already. :)