mixing decaf coffee with caff green tea, hmmm

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have used both Chemical and non chemical treated decafs. I used to like the methyl chloride process the best because it was easier to see the coffee developing in the roaster. Now I use only SWP. They have a new way so the beans don't start out looking black...they are green like normal raw coffee. It costs me about a dollar more a pound but my customers love it!

tankin_tummy

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Never mix tea and coffee.... coffee is still healthy you know. It is loaded with anti-oxidants, the only harmful bit is that the acidity is hard on your stomach and the caffiene can cause a physical addiction. If you want something uber healthy try Yerba-Mate. You can even brew it with a drip maker. It tastes kind of halfway between green tea and chewing tobacco. It has 0 caffiene but has natural stimulants.

I have a press for tea and a press for coffee. I drink both throughout the day to get variety... and because my stomach is really sensitive so I can really only drink one cup of coffee at a time without feeling sick.

If you want a coffee style drink made from tea, try Matcha. It's a high grade japanese tea that is ground to powder and then you dissolve it in water. Make a latte out of it by adding frothy milk and some sweatner.