Mobile application with great coffee recipes

Mary_Sabell

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi!

My name is Maria, I live in Minsk (Belarus)
I am a web designer and I was thinking of creating my own project for a long time
But what could I do?

I thought about the things I really like. And decided to make an application dedicated to the rich amazing drink - coffee

I collected 100 best recipes of cold coffee, hot coffee, coffee cocktails and alcohol coffee. Besides I added 25 recipes of wonderful bakery with coffee.
It was not so easy but I am proud of the collection.
I also joined great pictures to each recipe for you to see the approximate result ;)

My husband coded the app. Together we worked hard on each detail - starting from colors and up to animations and interactions
We wanted to make an app that you will like and enjoy daily.
We wanted to share our recipes collection and our love to coffee with everyone.

Today I am happy to introduce you our application for Android OS - COFFEE WORLD

It is free so don't hesitate to download it right now
Find it on Google Play ;)

I will be happy to receive your comments and opinions to make the app even better and more usable!

Have a great day!!!

Attachments

• google_play_cover.jpg
    google_play_cover.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 329

Mary_Sabell

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi
Thanks for installing our app
Yes, for now it is available only for Android - a kind of first try
But we are planning to make it for iOS as well in future

P.S. Yep, my last name is Doroshevich ;) in Belarus it is normal

Mary_Sabell

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
No, I am just a web designer =) and I am not involved in any kind of business here =)
I decided to dedicate my first own project to coffee just because I like it
I mean I like the atmosphere of coffee shops, all those cute little mugs, cups, everything connected with coffee and its' preparation ;)

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
thanks for reply.
since you like coffee that much, perhaps you know the coffee scene in your country, specially in Minsk?
do you guys drink as much of specialty coffee as some other western european countries?
or since Belarus is surround by Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania, I am guessing that "tea" drinkers are much more than coffee drinkers.
would you mind explaining bit more about your coffee culture?
appreciate it.

Mary_Sabell

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I think belorussians like coffee quite much
But we drink mostly average and common drinks like cappuccino, latte and espresso
Nothing extraordinary unfortunately
It is rare here that you can come to the bar or coffee shop and ask to make you a different coffee drink
And it is even more rare that you will like how it is done =)

I would describe belorussian coffee culture as poor - we drink much coffee but we don't know new recipes, we don't know how to drink coffee right and what to add to coffee
Young people here are of course more interested in developing our coffee culture

Hope I answered your question =)
Are you interested because you plan to come to us? =)