mobile coffee van.

ozzyowl1

Feb 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I am interested in starting a mobile coffee business in the Yorkshire area. If anyone has a van for sale I would be very pleased to hear from you. Thanks!

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
mobile espresso van

ozzyowl1, I'm going to assume, your saying your in the UK? (I know better to assume, but what can I say!) And if thats true, you'd be better off looking around there for a used mobile espress rig, maybe even a trailer. I know on the web I have seen a few of each, but they were not for sale. They are vendors doing business in the UK with trailers and vans. You might ask them if they know of anyone that might be selling their rig or not (couldn't hurt to ask). I hope I have been of some help in your quest.

Good Luck.

Daniel.

ozzyowl1

Feb 6, 2005
Visit site
BaristaExpress said:
ozzyowl1, try this link. http://www.towability.com/Site-page.htm
And go to the bottom of the page for the mobile espresso units. Maybe they will know of a used mobile espresso unit or two.

Daniel.
Thanks,but towability trucks are £20k + which seems rather expensive. The truck itself can be bought for £5k but I would need someone to fit it out with the coffee making equipment etc, does anyone know of anyone?

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
Yes ozzyowl1, I figured they would be expensive (new). But do they take trade-ins from other owners of their units? And if so what is the cost of the used espresso van. These are just a few questions that you need to ask them. Again, if not, then you need to ask a few of the other vendors that are using other vans in the UK, as to if they know of anyone who might be selling their used rig. Heck maybe one of those who you do ask might be willing to sell you their old rig, because they are wanting to buy a new one themselves of a different make and model. It's just something to think about.

Daniel.

jds2mpo

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
[quote:2871204e5c=\"ozzyowl1\"]Hi, I am interested in starting a mobile coffee business in the Yorkshire area. If anyone has a van for sale I would be very pleased to hear from you. Thanks![/quote:2871204e5c]

Here is a good website for Catering Trailers that you may be interested in.