Mobile Coffee

Cal

Jan 24, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
2008 Mobile Gourmet Coffee/Espresso Truck For Sale

I have a 2008 Chevy Express (fully loaded) with only 00010 miles on the truck. It has never been in use & is in mint condition both inside & out. This unit produces Lattes, Mochas, Cappuccino's, Fruit Smoothies & so much more. It is a complete self contained unit.
All equipment Expresso Machine, Grinder, Blender, Refirgerators (everything) is brand new & has never been in use. This truck can make you money at Fundraisers, Schools, Private Parties, or any Outdoor Event. The price is $69,000

Contact Cal at (623) 986-1594 or via e-mal at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to see photos of this mobile espresso/cofee truck.

joesonthenose

Jan 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Hi. Please let me know if you're still interested in a mobile espresso truck. I build them to order. Please see photos of my Joes on the Nose organic coffee machine on my website: http://www.joesonthenose.com. Click on the orange truck portion of my site to go to my retail section. Check out the organic espresso truck I built- please shoot me an email. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about the mobile coffee buisness.

Take care!

Shaay

Jul 31, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
Coffee van for sale

Are you still looking for a mobile espresso/smoothie van?

Just in case....

Hi! We have a fantastic mobile espresso van for sale, fully self-contained, stainless steel and diamond plate interior, with ALL the trimmings! This is a ready-to-go business with everything included but the coffee; not a franchise. Largest 2007 Sprinter Van (only 2,000 miles!) with enough headroom for even you tall people! Espresso machine, blenders, ice-maker, fridge, etc., with sinks, drainage, A/C, and generator (all Health Dept. Approved). This is NOT one of those \"fold-out\" camper trucks! Look around at some comparable mobile espresso businesses and see how we blow them away....

Also has full electrical hook-up for stationary events!!

Price is $95,000 (Serious inquiries only--seller will not carry.)

We''re happy to send specs and pictures--haven''t quite figured out how to attach pic''s here yet!

email [email protected]

joasis

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Our coffee trailer is still available! Please send an email to [email protected] and I will send pics and specs to you - I can't figure out how to attach a picture to this message. It is a great trailer - all stainless steel, capable of generator or power hook up, capable or water storage or water hook up...priced to sell!!