Mobile Espresso Business For Sale

otgcc

Mar 26, 2007
missouri
Visit site
Up for sale is my mobile espresso business I built from the ground up. I am selling so I can start a new business venture. I am selling everything, my mobile espresso truck, inventory, equipment, training, and the rights to the business name. All together I am asking $90,000.

The truck is a 2006 Chevy Express 3500 chassis that has been customized by The Original Seattle Coffee Company. The truck has just turned 30,000 miles and had its service. It will also come with 4 brand new tires. It is equipped with a Pioneer C/D head unit with Sirius Satilite Radio, 6 disc C/D changer, Pioneer speakers in the doors and in the rear box, and a base tube.

The serving area is finished with a beautiful marble blue backing and Faux Stainless countertops. Equipment on the truck is as follows:
Brasilla 2 group espresso machine
Grinder
Blend Tec Space Saver in counter blender
2 blender jars
2 commercial Beverage Aire stainless steel refridgerators
Hand washing sink
Health department approved 3 compartment dish washing sink
Pastry display case
Plenty of storage space
6 deep cycle batteries
Power inverter with in cab controls and power monitoring
Honda 6010EV Quiet Generator
16 Gallon fresh water tank for the Espresso machine
20 Gallon fresh water tank for the sinks
40 Gallon grey water tank

I usually carry at least a 3 month supply of inventory which will also go to the new owner. I am also willing to deliver the vehicle and inventory anywhere and if needed, will spend up to a week with the new owner to assist with training, business license acquisition, product suppliers, and establish a customer base. This a turn key business, you will be ready to make money immediately.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call or you can send me an email and I can send you some pictures of what ever you would like. My name is Steve and my number is 573-434-9219 and my email address is [email protected].

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
That is an awesome thing. If someone is starting a mobile coffee business, this truck could be an awesome invest. But all depends on ROI. I too have created a list of Space Saving coffee makers, but with an intention for personal tours and not for commercial target.

Last edited: