Mobile Espresso Van for sale

coffeegal

Jul 24, 2005
Visit site
I have a mobile espresso van for sale. You can work inside the van. Has a 2 group Astoria machine, grinder, commercial fridge (can hold 18 gallons of milk), 3 compartmental sink, hand washing sink, water tank, waste tank, storage and a lots of room for syrups and more. I added on a quiet Honda 4500 ex generator that sits on the outside tow hitch for extra power, I added an RV airconditioner. I passed health inspection with flying colors. It also has a counter window with screens. This van has been the best investment I have ever made. The van is a 1997 Ford E250 cargo van that has a raised roof so you can work inside. Looks real sharp and runs great. I am selling because I have landed several kiosk contracts and cant keep up with all the work. If you have any questions please e-mail or pm me. I am asking $60,000. This van is great for events, business routes rain or shine and will keep you very busy with customers. :grin:

coffeegal

Jul 24, 2005
Visit site
More Info on the van for sale

Sorry everyone I should give more information on the van and equipment. The van is in excellent shape and runs great. It is white and of course has my lettering on it. I had a raised conversion roof put on so you can work inside the van. It has an RV air conditioner that sits on top of the roof. I have only had the van for 3 months and absolutely love everything about it especially working inside. It doesn't matter if its raining or shining I can still get the job done. The only reason I am selling is because I have become so busy with landing contracts to place kiosks inside the buildings now and I cant run both the mobile and the kiosks. I am doing this all by myself and as you all know we have to make choices. This was the whole idea I started with a mobile and it has worked for me. The equipment is only 3 months old. The Astoria 2 group machine can run off propane and or the generator. I run it off of both. The propane really lasts a long time. There are also 2 marine batteries and a charger in the van that can run the Turbo Air refrigerator (True GDM-7), the over head
light, the grinder and I have had the espresso machine plugged in to it as well, but I would reccommend plugging the espresso machine into the generator it gives more power. The van also has a 10lb ice bucket with lid built into the counter top, 12 oz, 16 oz and 20 oz cup holder, paper towel holder, 3 compartmental sinks, hand washing sink, water pump, water heater, 48 inch cabinets (light brown color very nice) and 16 inch cabinet, 10 gal fresh water tank, 18 gal gray water tank, 2 air pots, 2 station brew pot rack, roof vent with screen, customer counter (the 2 side doors on the van open up) which has screens, water softener, wrap around rack for a lot of syrups, stroage and storage for extra cups, etc. The generator is a Honda 4500ex only 3 months old as well. It sits outside on the tow hitch that I had custom designed on a rack. This is a great van and has brought me a lot of attention. I have been featured on the news and in the paper. I even have people booking office parties for my services as far out as
December already. If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day. :)