Monster Coffee/ Cafe' Roaster

ajuelfs

Sep 21, 2004
Visit site
I am trying to find someone in Missouri or Illinois that has dealt with Monster Coffee, and or purchased one of the Cafe' Roasters. I would really like to purchase one, but would like to see one in operation. I also would like to talk to anyone concerning above .
Thanks,
ajuelfs

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Actually if you are going to buy from Monster that is fine...but why pay a middle man for green coffee? Why buy pre-blended coffee?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I didn't mean anything by it...just that I can get better prices from coffee importers... :wink: I am sure that they import coffee...but they do up the price because they will split bags(which is completely understandable)...but you also pay more for their blends...when you can come up with "your own" signiture blend. As always this is just my opinion.

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
I own a Cafe Roaster and was purchased through Monster Coffee. The roaster works great for my low volume I roast right now. I use some of monsters coffee blends for drip coffee and espressos. They just recently are now offering single origin green coffee as about half the cost so you can make your own signature blends. So far I have been very happy with the roaster if you are okay with roasting 3 to 4 lbs an hour only?

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
I like Monster Coffee blends but will start to buy some oth their single origin beans to play with for drip coffee. I know it is a science to mix singles for a good blend so will stick with the espresso blends from monster. All the beans monster coffee sells are green beans so that I can roast the coffee myself to save money towards the bottom line and I know the coffee is fresh all the time and will only roast enough that will last me 10 to 14 days.