Mrs. Feilds Gourmet Coffee

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
Oddly enough Mrs. Feilds Cookie shops get their coffee from a realy good distributor.
If you love hazelnut coffee and happen by a mrs. fields cookie shop, don't think twice about stopping buy for a cheap (about a buck) cup of hazelnut coffee.

G

mrs fields coffee

I checked Mrs Fields web site for you since we donT have one in Loganville, GA for all I can tell and they sell in the gift sets the Mrs Fields HOUSE BLEND coffee.

This is the same brand you had right? If it was I will buy a gift set for my Wife and drink the coffee from the basket set to see if it is good coffee.

s t a n l e y 4 8 2

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Re: mrs fields coffee

s t a n l e y 4 8 2 said:
This is the same brand you had right? If it was I will buy a gift set for my Wife and drink the coffee from the basket set to see if it is good coffee.

s t a n l e y 4 8 2
LOL! Did anyone see the Simpson's episode when Homer gets Marge a bowling ball for her birthday that has "H O M E R" etched in it?

My husband keeps saying he's going to buy me the new set of Nike Golf Irons for my birthday. :roll: I don't play golf, but he does.

So anyway, let us know how much your wife likes the Coffee Gift Basket after you drink the coffee :D

G

Mrs. Feilds COFFEE

I did see that Simpsons episode but I didn't think of myself that way. :lol:

I got her the basket as a Easter gift. Funny thing is when she opened it she handed me the coffee and said, 'You're looking for this right?' Do you think she watched the Simpsons episode too or she spys on me? :lol:

The brew gave the house a nice fresh smell which gave for a good holiday! The cookies were very very nice also.

s t a n l e y 4 8 2