Mushroom Coffee

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Sorry for bumping thread.

I've been hearing a lot about weed-infused coffee lately and was curious to know if anyone here has tried it? I'm a huge fan of both coffee and cannabis, and the idea of combining them seems intriguing.

So, I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences and recommendations regarding the best way to make weed-infused coffee? Are there any specific strains or methods that work best for you?

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Sorry for bumping thread.

I've been hearing a lot about weed-infused coffee lately and was curious to know if anyone here has tried it? I'm a huge fan of both coffee and cannabis, and the idea of combining them seems intriguing.

So, I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences and recommendations regarding the weed delivery Beaumont and best way to make weed-infused coffee? Are there any specific strains or methods to buy magic mushrooms Canada?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions!

Last edited:
I grind my mushrooms to a powder and put them in capsules, or I make tea with them. I don't add anything to my coffee and find it easiest to just take two capsules each morning and enjoy my coffee how I like it. Though I do enjoy adding Reishi and especially Chaga to my teas.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Not gonna get into any sort of research on mushrooms as I have no use/respect for any of them for cooking, beauty, whatever. Will gladly say I will avoid any type of fungus at any cost for the rest of this life. Been 5 yrs now since a catastrophic fungal infection nearly took me out, left me permanently profoundly deaf and a host of lingering long term side effects. I gladly say just enjoy coffee for what it can be and don't bastardize it with anything added.