Mushroom Coffee

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Have you read through this thread? Seems like insulting is the name of the game here.

Sure did... certainly some negative comments but you have to expect that when a) you're introducing a new product to market b) your playing in the supplements market. You can take the negative feedback as an example of the feedback when you introduce it to the market or you can be defensive. Your call...

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
I don't know about mushroom coffee yet, I tried mushroom tea! I think it is for lovers and not everybody could drink it. Since childhood, I loved mushrooms still this tea, I couldn't stand! Mushroom detox Tisane on another hand it's a necessity! Besides the benefits for the mind and body, the taste is also not so bad! Mushrooms stimulate your whole body and all your organs. They helped my body and mind cope with the demands of a busy life. I recommend you try this! You won't regret it plus you will see results!

Last edited:

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
Visit site
I don't know about mushroom coffee yet, I tried mushroom tea! I think it is for lovers and not everybody could drink it. Since childhood, I loved mushrooms still this tea, I couldn't stand! Mushroom detox Tisane on another hand it's a necessity! Besides the benefits for the mind and body, the taste is also not so bad! Mushrooms stimulate your whole body and all your organs. They helped my body and mind cope with the demands of a busy life. I recommend you try this! You won't regret it plus you will see results!
Where I can find some more feedback?

Stanislaz

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
I tried it once and it was great in terms of taste. Of course anything related to mushrooms is really healthy and a great way to benefit your overall health. I recently started eating reishi mushroom on a daily basis in order to have a better sleep. It's benefits for the nervous system are so many that most people don't know about unfortunately. Moreover, if you do it with a five minute Meditation as a combination is definitely going to put you to sleep in a matter of minutes. Please help me with cutting my pill prescription to sleep.

Last edited:

prontohollow13

Mar 10, 2022
Lewes
Visit site
I've read a lot about lion's mane. And tried it. Only it was drops, not powder
It had a sweet taste but didn't have enough strength for impacting on the coffee taste

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
I am a big fan of anyone trying anything as an additive in their own coffee. Whether I, or anyone else, would ever try these things. Its individual decisions, individual tastes, and has little to do with being purists or not.

I have a friend who adds a quarter of a teaspoon or of baking soda in his mug of coffee. I tried it and did not care for it. The taste reminded me of mushrooms!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am a big fan of anyone trying anything as an additive in their own coffee. Whether I, or anyone else, would ever try these things. Its individual decisions, individual tastes, and has little to do with being purists or not.

I have a friend who adds a quarter of a teaspoon or of baking soda in his mug of coffee. I tried it and did not care for it. The taste reminded me of mushrooms!
Baking soda? Thats a new one for me! Too each their own! I don't tell people how to drink their coffee so don't tell me how to drink my scotch!

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
Didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of purists... Noted.
Purists maybe, but not in the sense of being against change or afraid of something new. Its that a regular coffee or espresso experience, done well, is transcendent the way it is, and we work hard to get all of it right so the coffee experience is transcendent, so any departure does feel distracting. An exit off the quest for wonderful coffee, for what, for mushrooms? :)

When I was first offered mushroom powder added to coffee I recall my statement, "No, thank you, but would you like to buy some baby shoes?" o_O

Last edited:

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
Sure did... certainly some negative comments but you have to expect that when a) you're introducing a new product to market b) your playing in the supplements market. You can take the negative feedback as an example of the feedback when you introduce it to the market or you can be defensive. Your call...
I think location is important. A forum for coffee enthusiasts is the last place I would go to gauge interest in a coffee substitute. Folks interested in substituting something for coffee are not going to be here in great numbers. A forum dedicated to "cool things you can do with mushrooms" might be a place to try. :LOL: