my kitchen

SCMagi

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
Look at my new coffee machine.The only problem is that I don't have any more space to put it normally.I want to make repairs in the kitchen and expand the countertop.
1626251000439.png

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
RAD!! Since its plumbed can you build it into your wall? I have friends who did that. Looks really nice. I just added a chemex and Magical butter maker to my collection. I want to start playing with cannabis tnctures and coffee at home. I will let y'all know how it turns out.

butter.png

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
Hm, you know building it into the wall could actually be a good solution. A couple of my friends have also done it like that, and they really like the result. However, you have to understand that you will have to make some "demolishing" job to build it into the wall. I prefer to change the countertop as it is easier to do, and it actually looks much better. I can recommend you a store with some very lovely countertops, though. Most of their products are made of granite and quartz, so they are of a really excellent quality, and the prices are adequate.

Last edited:

SCMagi

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
Hm, you know building it into the wall could actually be a good solution. A couple of my friends have also done it like that, and they really like the result. However, you have to understand that you will have to make some "demolishing" job to build it into the wall. I prefer to change the countertop as it is easier to do, and it actually looks much better. I can recommend you a store with some very lovely countertops, though. Most of their products are made of granite and quartz, so they are of a really excellent quality, and the prices are adequate.
Interesting) Why didn't I know about this company before?

aleeref

Feb 22, 2021
Oregon Portland
Visit site
Oh, the kitchen. There isn't a greater topic than this one, because you can talk about it all day and all night. There are films, songs, and paintings about it. However, you will never be able to say if a certain type of food is good or bad because it is solely based on taste, which you cannot comprehend. You can get some food-related reports by going to the Food Services industry page. I am confident that you will discover folks here who share your likes. I wish you luck with that.

Last edited:

Alisonin

Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
When we moved to our new house, we like everything there except the kitchen. I love cooking, and for me, it is so important to have a large kitchen. Because I really have a lot of kitchen stuff that I use. My husband assured me that he has a fabulous idea to extend the kitchen without making radical changes. He just hired a team that installs Quartz Worktops Hull, and they actually made the whole plan of how our kitchen would look better. I'm in love with the result.

Last edited:

FaithKelly

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I know your pain all too well! I have little worktop surface to play with in my kitchen but I managed to find loads of hacks on this blog on tiny kitchens... maybe you could make the windowsill breakfast bar idea work for you?! If you can be bothered with the expense and effort of housing it in the wall, I think it'd look great... but it's probably not necessary.

Goast2

Jun 28, 2021
UK
Visit site
I recently bought a new sofa in my kitchen and the problem was that it didn't fit properly, the radiator was in the way. I had to replace it as well, as it wasn't doing its job properly. I measured everything several times and ordered a new radiator at www.radiatoroutlet.co.uk/ I had to make some repairs and my sofa blends in perfectly.

Last edited: