my retirement

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Good luck with your new US Roaster!!
Dan is great to work with and has the best customer service anywhere in this business!
What size did you get??

Charlie

debbiej

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
after a lot of thought about the space I have, and the budget, I opted for a 3 kilo. It has all the features I want, and I can afford it. Dan said that they have consistently roasted loads up to 8#. I really can't roast more than 4# on my 2 k. now. even if I can't roast as much as Dan says, I still will be able to roast a fair bit more than I can now. one of the things I really wanted was gas and air control. this has that. I also wanted a roaster that I could get parts for easily and that was really easy to keep clean, and I think that is true of these roasters. from the specs, it sounds like a bigger roaster than a 3K. it weighs 400+ lbs, and it is a floor model. I have gotten a lot of help from them even before I decided to buy the roaster. I'm impressed with the roasters exchange website and the stuff they work on too.

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Hi
I have one of their 3kg roasters and I recently purchased a sample roaster from him.
I think the 3kg is a great roaster and it is so easy to work with and maintain.

I placed some videos on you tube and his other site if you want to see some video info
www.revelationroaster.com and click on shop roaster. You can see Dan running the 3kg

Charlie