National Coffee Association Report anyone?

tronno

Does anyone have a copy of the National Coffee Association National Coffee Drinking Trends - 2004 report? I'll buy it used from you.

Or maybe you're a member and could get me a member price.

I'm trying to write up my business plan and think this would be a great piece of info.

Thanks.

luckykellig

Sep 12, 2004
Visit site
I'd like to have a copy of that also...
It's hard to pay that much to join the assoc. and to buy that report when you aren't even IN business yet....

Chelle

Sep 14, 2004
Visit site
I am new to this sight and that is the precise type of info I am seeking...I'm trying to finish my business plann for a drive thru. The other big question I have is how do you know how much inventory to start with??

tronno

I guess nobody wants to do this. Since the first copy for non-members is $350 and additional copies are $195, we should get a confirmed list of those that want a copy, and somebody could collect that money and order the required copies for distribution at the combined price each.

I'm in for a copy.

Who else?

Chelle

Sep 14, 2004
Visit site
Me to, and I need it now...3 days ago, actually. I can't believe the only way to get that info is thru the NCA...wait a minute, yes I can

I'd be willing to collect $, buy and distribute. Is that legal :?

coffeeguy

Oct 30, 2004
Geneva, NY
Visit site
did this ever happen...

seriously looking at opening a coffee house also and in the early stages of a biz plan...wondering if you guys ever pooled moeny together and bought the 2004 report or, if not, is there still an interest? seems like it would be an invaluable resource in putting together a plan...I'd be interested, so let me know! anxiously waiting :-D

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
Say everyone, try this link I'm about to leave. This place seems to have all kinds of reports (I have yet to buy this program, but I will be next month) but from what I can see the reports are from 2004 but go back as far as 1997. Here is the link everyone. Honestly guys check this stuff out, it might just do the trick for you all and for alot less money. http://www.expresscoffeebusinessplan.com/competit.htm

I will one day have my own coffee business, but I will be a fully self-contained mobile unit (why pay a lease to someone). After being up and running for 5 yrs then go buy a small vacant lot for a drive-thru or two and go from there. Well, that's my dream anyway (sigh).

Daniel.

msheard27

Jan 20, 2005
Visit site
HELP!!!

Hello everyone,
I am new here and I need your help. Did you guys ever purchase the Restaurant Association report and if so, is it still avaiable to purchase.

If not, is there someone that I can talk with???

I am a student working on my Capstone graduate project. I have selected creating a business plan for opening a coffee shop. Little did I know that all of the available information comes at a cost. Can someone please help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Mal[/b]