Need a 5lb-25lb roaster in memphis

Toper

Dec 23, 2005
izmir / Turkey
Visit site
Re: need roaste for coffe shop 1-2 kg

coffeegemen said:
hi, I am new here , somebody help me about buying a new roaster (cheper), any suggestion ?

Hi , You would please to prefer Toper roasters
for further informations just let me know

coffeegemen

Mar 27, 2008
Visit site
tnksks TOPER and TOPHER ,

hey Topher , is anybody representetive Ambex here to help me about the prices ,

p.s. Toper would you please let me know your roasters (1-2 kg max5)
tknkz

Toper

Dec 23, 2005
izmir / Turkey
Visit site
Hi Gemen ,

I have already sent the informations ,technical specifications and prices for Cafemino (1 kg) gas and Cafemino electrical roaster, TKMSX2.5 kg and TKMSX 5 kg roasters pls check your inbox. If you have questions , pls donot hesitate :-D

coffeegemen

Mar 27, 2008
Visit site
hi TOPER ,

Tnhks for your informations and prices given to me , I appreicate your fast answer and service , I like the TOPER Cafemino electrical gas roaster but I will comphare your roasters and the other roasters and let you know ,
What about spare parts ? ıf I need somethng , how can ı get it

Carmine Domenaco

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Probat's US plant is in Memphis, you can't get much closer to home in terms of parts and factory trained service techs.

They have a used equipment department that may have something nice, or there are a lot of L5's and L12's on the market. An L12 can roast between 8 and 24 pounds with ease.

Toper

Dec 23, 2005
izmir / Turkey
Visit site
hello gemen ,
our machines have one year general waranty and also have 25 years spare parts existence warranty.
we could send to you spare parts with air courier (fedx) when you need, it takes 2-3 days to get your spare parts.you could reach our techinacal support service 24 hour with phone,msn messenger, e-mail , fax etc.