need a name:)

lbcruz21

Feb 16, 2006
Seattle
Visit site
Ok so this is probably the hardest part for me. I am having a brain block when it comes to a catchy name for a tropical location coffee shop. I don't want anything with a hot (temperature wise) name, something with more of a modern tropical, local feel. Anyone got some ideas???

speckassassin

Jan 28, 2006
North Georgia
Visit site
Can you tell us little more about your coffee shop? Is it located in Seattle? If it is in Seattle, I find it interesting you would select tropical. Is it near the water? How is it decorated?

Maybe you could call it "Gilligan's Island Coffee" :lol: kind of old school I guess....

lbcruz21

Feb 16, 2006
Seattle
Visit site
oh oops forgot to mention that huh? well it's a local coffee shop on the island of Guam. I want it to be a place that has a modern feel but is still true to the island. Nothing that seems too expensive but still has that I refined feel. I don't want anything cheezie and tropical i just think it's important to know that i can't name it something that is set for an environment that is always cold. This island is mostly always hot so i want something refreshing without making it too touristy:) hope that explains it better.

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Here are my ideas...
1.) Capri Coffee
2.) Coffee Oasis

Those are all I can think of for now, but if I think of anymore I'll post again.

Coffee Oasis, your vacation in in a cup! hahaha.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
A rose by any other name still smells as sweet...Something like that Now if I give you that absolute killer of a name, you have to put me in your will for the inheritence O.K. try this name out...But first are you setting down??? O.K., O.K. here it is...But first you must think out of the box on this one O.K. ready?

THE HUMAN BEAN YEAH!!! :twisted:

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Ibcruz21,
Let us know which name you decide to use!

Here are some otheres...

-Coffee Island
-Resort Roasters (that's if you roast your own beans)
-Cup of Guam (Spin off of Cup of Joe, I think you said your cafe is in Guam)
-Bougainvillea Beanery (Bougainvillea is the flower of Guam)
-Biscotti Beach House
-Barista Blue (Blue as in the water)

Hey C.G...I know, I know, I get emails from friends back home always hassling me about me kind of brushing off Bali. To be honest, even after all this time, Its a great place, just I have had so little time to enjoy it over the last half dozen trips. I am going to make some time next time I am there to tke time out, enjoy the culture, have some great coffee and of course visit your mate in the North.