Need Happymug coupon (Old Thread from 2018)

texh

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
hello
my budget is abit tight but i wanted to order some greens from happymug because they are the cheapest i can find and have a pretty decent collection.. so i was wondering if anyone has any discount coupon or atleast free shipping coupon i can use. need to keep it under $50 for 1lb x 10 varieties of my choosing.. please reply or PM me the code if anyone has it.

thanks

texh

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
anyone??? or atleast guide me to website that sells multiple varities of greens of good quality and can get 1x10lb for under $50

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
I just received today my second order from HappyMug. I have seen old talk about coupons but not in the time I've been monitoring their green lists. I'd be glad to know about any coupons or additional discounts I could get, but they already are a great deal in my opinion.

I've ordered 9 pounds each time , because shipping is $7 for up to 9 pounds (or $5.50 for 5 pounds or less). Everything in my first order was great! The coffee seemed good and fresh to me. He puts the US arrival date on all his coffees' descriptions and is getting pretty popular I guess because a lot of things sell out fast. I paid $53.40 including shipping for my 9 pounds, and wasn't going for the cheapest things on the list. Five of the nine I picked out were under $5, and only one, a Kenya, was over $6.

Another supplier you might look at is Bodhi Leaf. Everything on his list went up 25 cents a pound at the first of the year, but the prices are still comparable. I've ordered from them several times, and never been disappointed. They have been offering free shipping for minimum $49 orders. I did that last July and got 11 pounds for $49.61. They have a lot of Central Americans and Africans, some PNG and SUmatran, and I am looking forward to when the new crop of Brazils come in because I'm about out of all the good ones I got last year.

Happy greens shopping, texh!

texh

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
thanks mate for you reply.
yes i have also seen bodhi leaf, and i did some calculation, they were abit expensive than happymug so the total was abit more than happymug with shipping. also coupld of beans i really wana try they dint had but happymug did. so all in all happymug looked really a nice choice but i needed 10-12lbs, so they bumping up the shipping cost to 10~$ was kinda deal breaker. anywho ill see what i can do.

thanks again :)

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
Well I'm from the same camp as you I guess. I really enjoy studying everyone's lists of available green beans, even when I don't need to order any more. I try to avoid getting so much coffee on hand I can't use it within a few months, as I'm mainly only roasting for myself. So many great sounding coffees appear on the list, and then sell out before I am ready to order! But then. more good sounding ones appear. It is a fun game for me.

What kind of coffees are you looking for? Several of the Central and South Americans that were around $4 a pound were what I liked the best from them.

texh

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
im looking for ethiopians, columbians, nicorauga, kenya, rwanda, costarico, tanzania, peru etc.. bascially its more of the flavours i dint try so i wana try them..

but i did tried ethiopian but never harrar r yerg so want to try those varieties, have tried columbian before and its my family fav so will just reorder that, last time i ordered nicoraugua it was really choclately so want to give this another try. rest will be new to me..
but like you said, i like to be involved in which beans are best and great flavours so if you hve any suggestion feel free to reply.

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
hey dan, if you know any online web or local distributor who is selling good central & south americans around $4 per pound, can you post some information of those companies? so far, I wasn't not able to find any good beans around $4 range.

Check out Bodhi Leaf's list pf green coffees. The Brazils are just starting to come in. He has some Cerrado at 3.81, and a couple of newly arrived naturals at 4.49. One of the is from Fazenda Santa Ines, who I've had some terrific pulp naturals from, and the other a yellow bourbon from fazenda Sertao.

Six Colombians ranging from 4.11- 4.76. Haven't tried any of his Colombians yet but been meaning too.

He has 7 Costa Ricans, most in the $6-7 range, but the Comunidad Santa Cruz, a $5.06 caturra, sounds promising.

14 El Salvadors in the $5-6 range as well as El Salvador SHD EP for $3.74.

22 Guatemalans, of which 4 are under $5. I've gotten a coiuple I liked real well in that price range in the past.

11 Honduras coffees at $4.60.

6 Mexicans at $4.20 - $4.26.

16 Nicaraguans, 3 under $5. I just finished a pound of the $3.83 SHG from Limoncillo farm; I thought it was great every day coffee!

An organic Peru at $4.69/

None of his Panamanians are under $5.71, but the Finca Santa Teresas I've had, both honey and washed, were well worth it I thought.

imniru

Jan 30, 2018
Visit site
Hey I don't know where you are from. If you are from USA then I have good news for you I have a coupon code for an online coffee mug store coffee and much more coffeeandmuchmore[dot]com visit site and enter coupon code ILOVECOFFEE you will get like 20% discount. There mugs are just super awesome and built quality is ok. I have most of my mug collection from coffee and much more store. Hope you will find one good for your collection :)
hello
my budget is abit tight but i wanted to order some greens from happymug because they are the cheapest i can find and have a pretty decent collection.. so i was wondering if anyone has any discount coupon or atleast free shipping coupon i can use. need to keep it under $50 for 1lb x 10 varieties of my choosing.. please reply or PM me the code if anyone has it.

thanks

JoanneFraser

Jul 13, 2020
California Woodside
Visit site
Ahh, I know thread is old, but maybe something new and interesting coupons appeared? Because holidays soon, want to be armed and ready. Afterwards Christmas and every year time between October and December flies so fast as one mouse click at computer station. It’s not fair. Anyways, I found this website https://www.dontpayfull.com that has wonderful offers, but my budget is limited, so I’m waiting every day to see if something new appeared. I think in 2-3 weeks something good will appear for sure and I would purchase like 25 unites, to be sure everybody will have and nobody will be missed.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM, I'm new in to this, on what I should keep my eyes on.

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
I've heard that they were offering coupons for their new customers. However, those coupons were limited, and I don't know if there still are many of them available. Well, you shouldn't be pissed because they offer coupons pretty often. They make their coupons at a coupon maker company, you can take a look on their website, and maybe you will find an available coupon. Check it out by yourself. I hope you will find something.

Last edited: