Need help finding cafe supplies

leylalu

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi, my mother recently started up a cafe and she's doing pretty good with it. She's added her specialty, cooking hot food, so now she's turned her cafe into more of a mini restaurant.
The reason why I'm posting is because, her coffee section isn't doing as well as it could. I used to work in many coffee shops (second cup, timothy's) and there's so much she is missing out on.
I've searched everywhere on the internet to find a coffee shop supply company in Ontario but I can't seem to find one!!! Specifically, a place that will supply not only coffee, but also food like biscotti's, danishes, etc. and also hot chocolate things, and so on. Does anyone know where I begin to look?? Help would be MUCH appreciated. Thank you in advance!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Hate to break it to you but that’s even hard to find in the US. Problem is nobody carries everything nor should they. Your best bet is to shop around for each item. Our pastries come from a local baker, biscotti from one distributor, and chocolate covered espresso beans from another. Try to break it down and then see what you can find. I've always found it easier to look on the packaging and call whom ever was distributing it in the first place. They can almost always get you in contact with a local distributor or need be they will setup an account for you.

georgiacoffeelady

Jul 3, 2005
Gainesville, GA
Visit site
Not sure where you coffee shop is, but if it is in the Southeast area, I would contact Stockton Graham & Co. We are a coffee roaster, with a large selection of allied products, equipment and barista supplies. It is really hard to find a roaster that carries everything esprecially food items. I have listed a few websites that offer chocolate covered espresso beans: www.kopperschocolate.com www.marich.com and for other supplies try www.espressosupply.com and for pastries, etc. I would check with local bakeries in the area.

I hope this helps and contact me personally if you are in the Southeast area.

www.stocktongraham.com

georgiacoffeelady

Jul 3, 2005
Gainesville, GA
Visit site
Sorry for the confusion, but I overlooked that the coffee shop was in Ontario. My mistake!!!! Well you can still check out the websites for the chocolate covered espresso beans and espresso supply co is on the West Coast.