Need help with value of an Ambex YM-5

ahaveric

Aug 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Amer Haveric and I am the owner of AMBEX COFFEE ROASTERS AND GRINDERS, INC. 2080-A CALUMET ST., CLEARWATER, FL 33765. (go to www.sunbiz.org - Home - florida department of state - division of corporations - to check this information)

My company is manufacturing AMBEX roasters and Ambex, Inc. and later Roaster Authority were buying machines from my company and then selling them to their customers. Please do not hesitate to contact me about any questions you may have about AMBEX coffee roasting machines and parts for it. You can e-mail me at: [email protected] or call me at 727 449 0023 (please leave the message and I will call you back). YES we are still manufacturing and selling genuine AMBEX COFFEE ROASTERS and you can buy directly from us.

Sincerely,

Amer Haveric

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Amer...great to have you on the forum. A lot of people have been inquiring about your roasters...Not sure if you remember me. Christopher from Clearwater...roasted for Coffee contada in Largo years and years ago.

ahaveric

Aug 10, 2008
Visit site
Of course I do. nice to hear that you are doing good, Paul Ribich talk about you but I did not realize that he is talking about you.

nettejoy

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the help. I'll check out Interamerican for the beans and Ive sent an email to Ambex for the tryer! My goal is to be up and running by Christmas, so I'm sure I will have more questions for you all in the near future.