Z zhensley New member Joined Feb 6, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 25, 2015 #1 Good morning, all. I'm just curious if there are any members who currently have, or have owned in the past (or know someone who has), a US Roaster 23kg. If so, I'd love to pick your brain about the machine. Thanks! Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
Good morning, all. I'm just curious if there are any members who currently have, or have owned in the past (or know someone who has), a US Roaster 23kg. If so, I'd love to pick your brain about the machine. Thanks!
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon