Need some help from my fellow coffee drinkers...

If you could pick one coffee as your favorite, what would it be? (Due to limited poll options, pleas

• Pacific - Sumatra, Sulawesi Toraja, Java Blawan, or New Guinea (please post which)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • African - Kenyan, Ethiopian, Yemen, or Tanzania Peaberry (please post which)

• Central American - Guatemalan, Mexican, or Costa Rican (please post which)

• Asian - Turkish or Indian (please post which)

• South American - Brazilian or Columbian

• A Blend - specify what type (i.e. French Roast, San Francisco, Lousiana, etc)

• Decaff - specify in post what type

• Other - specify in post what type

• Total voters

opportunity777

Sep 9, 2005
Visit site
Hello:

I am working on a class project about coffee, and I would really love your input. Please take my poll and post a response to the following questions.

Are you M/F?

How old (if you don't mind me asking)?

What is your favorite brand, flavor, and/or kind of coffee?

How do you drink your coffee? Iced, cappucino, espresso, latte, etc.

Jaubrey

Sep 9, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
Opportunity:
Here's some answers for you and I hope this helps.
Also, try some of our coffees if you'd like, theroasterie.com. We have a GREAT variety and several are rated as the best coffee from each of their origin. Good luck on your project.

Are you M/F?
Male

30 - drinking coffee hard core since I was 18/19

Love origins. Love lighter/vienna roasts over darker/italian roasts. Not a flavored coffee fan. Love tasty sweetness and berry taste in coffee, I feel that way about our Sulawesi, Don Quijote, Kenya, Papua New Guinea.

How do you drink your coffee? Iced, cappucino, espresso, latte, etc
Black - straight up. Love espresso but most espresso gets ruined by inexperienced baristas. Creating a drink is a true artform. Anyone who serves espresso with a lemon sliver and sugar cubes is SILLY. A good espresso should be buttery, creamy, sweet and hellified yummy! Mocha is my fav. fu-fu drink.

mcohveca

Aug 21, 2005
PA
Visit site
Hello,
Tough question! Did we really have to pick just one!?
I love a good Jamaica Blue Mountain, but I also love Ethiopian Yirg., and I also love coffee from Nepal!!!
Favorite Brand? Well that would have to be Cohveca Coffee!
I drink my coffee either black or with cream and sugar. The traditional Jamaican way is to use sweetened condensed milk, which isn't all that bad!
Good luck!

Alex
www.cohvecacoffee.com

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Are you M/F?
Male
How old (if you don't mind me asking)? 34

What is your favorite brand, flavor, and/or kind of coffee? Hard one...I am really enjoying some Costa Rican right now....Mine :oops:

how do you drink your coffee? Iced, cappucino, espresso, latte, etc. Black or with scotch

ElPugDiablo

M/F: M
favorite brand, flavor, and/or kind of coffee: It changes all the time. Right now, Indian Mysore Nuggets Extra Bold :D light roast, no second crack.
how do you drink your coffee: I drink my dripped coffee black or with cream and sugar, or black with sugar, depend on the coffee, and depend on my mood; espresso with sugar; espresso with a shot; cappuccino without shot or sugar.

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
M

Right now I'm into a nice Yemen Mocha Ismaili and the PNG's have been really great!

Mostly espresso, I prefer a nice tight single shot, almost always a blend these days. SO's usually get pressed.

amyrobb

Are you M/F?
Male

Currently, my favorite is Hawaiian Kona Peaberry purchased from Bayview Farms.

How do you drink your coffee? Iced, cappucino, espresso, latte, etc.
Straight up black

Natalie's

Feb 12, 2006
NH
Visit site
Are you M/F?
Male

"Natalie's Roastery - Uncle Bill's Blend"

How do you drink your coffee? Depends on my mood. I drink it black when I'm working and add sugar and cream if I'm sitting in the yard relaxing.