need source for rubber stamp/punch for cards

TCS

Nov 1, 2004
Kankakee, IL 60901
Visit site
We were using a cup-shape scrapbooking paper punch on our frequency cards but have gone through several of the same one, because they don't hold up against the 67 lb weight paper.

So we bought a cup hand-punch, but it is too small.

Now we're wanting to switch over to using a rubber stamp, between 1/4" and 1/2". However, all the ones we're finding are bigger than this.

Does anyone know where we can purchase a cup-shape rubber stamp or more suitable paper punch that will withstand punching through heavy-weight paper?

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
Our shop uses a coffee cup stamp, I got it from Espresso Supply Ink. I am pretty sure they have stamps too. They are very nice and helpful. go to espressosupply.com Good luck. My problem with stamps from scrapbooking supplies...duplication. People actually copied my stamp.

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
Our shop uses a coffee cup punch, I got it from Espresso Supply Ink. I am pretty sure they have stamps too. They are very nice and helpful. go to espressosupply.com Good luck. My problem with stamps from scrapbooking supplies...duplication. People actually copied my stamp.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
You know I personally like the coffee shops that go the extra mile and invest in some equipment and give people a plastic card with a barcode. Simply swipe under a laser and press a button to update. Every time they hit a limit just reset. Now you’re not wasting the money on a punch and a paper card.

It may seem expensive to setup but it’s not really that bad. Plus the paper trail for tracking is a lot smaller and it eliminates the possibility of theft. I have seen too many people circumvent the system, by purchasing a punch or by employees punching a friend’s card multiple times. The electronic swipe shows a date and time that each purchase is made, this way if your employee does do this you have a much better chance at catching them.