New Astra Espresso Machines For Sale

Bella Caffe

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys, I wanted to post this offer to see if any shops out there are in the market for a new espresso machine. Im about to pick up a few from Astra Manufacturing for myself & a couple other shops that are in need of one so Im working on a group buy to try & get the best price we can. By me going to Astra & telling them that Im going to order a quantity of their machines, they'll give me a much better price than if we each went & ordered individually. Last time I was able to put together a group I was able to get 3 machines at about 20% off. This time if I can get 3 or more, I should be able to get the machines for over 25% off list price. That puts say the Astra Gourmet Semi Automatic (the machine I usually use for catering & concessions) at list price of 3140.00 down to 2300.00 plus shipping. Now im doing this to try & get my machine at the cheapest price possible, Im not a reseller, Im just a shop. I have dealt with Astra in the past & have bought about 5 machines from them over the last 6 years for myself & other shops so thats why they always work out a good price for me. So, if anyone is interested in a new machine, just e-mail me or call me. That includes all equipment from Astramfr.com out of California. Great machines. I do catering at weddings & the Gourmet line would be considered their smallest commercial machine with a 110V plug & 4.2Liter boiler & I can sit there doing consistently 250 drinks during a 2 hour wedding without ever losing pressure. Their Mega 1 series has a 7liter boiler thats supposed to be able to hand twice that if you can physically make that many drinks! Plus their built in america with us standard parts. I once had to replace a water line in mine, I had the cover of the machine off in 10 seconds, found the leak & had the leaking copper line off the machine in about 5 minutes, ran to the hardware store next door & bought another line & had it back on in 5. Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe, Memphis, TN 901.833.4276 [email protected]

Bella Caffe

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Alright, it looks like this deal will probably go through, I've got someone looking at picking up 3 machines meaning I'll def. be able to get this price. Also if anyone is worried about spending the money and not knowing who I am, you can call Richard at Astra and check on me. He knows me & he knows Im working up a deal. So if anyones interested, I should be able to get about 27% off anything from Astra now.