New business - NEED VENDORS

Ayahuasca

Nov 6, 2007
Houston
Visit site
As stated in the subject, I am starting a new business and am looking for venders. We are looking for organic, fairtrade, and green type materials and edibles. We need all coffee shop supplies and including beans, cups, sugar, etc.. We will also be looking into other energy drinks but they must be of natural content.

Please reply to this forum as I will check this more then my email. Only serious vendors or connections to vendors you are happy with.

Thanks!
AYAHUASCA

SHalland

Feb 17, 2006
Montana
Visit site
Are you looking for someone who roasts organic, fair trade coffee? I am a small roaster who only sells organic fair trade, shade grown coffee. Let me know if you are wanting more information, we are Charlie Coffee and we are located in Missoula Montana. I usually sell beans and coffee at our local farmer's market, but only 6 months of the year, in the off season I am trying to expand our market. We are very new only a year old, but we are a green business, right down to the bags we use.

CoffeeShopPromos

Dec 27, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Visit site
Coffee House Supplier

If you are still looking for suppliers. We offer some of the latest and best selling travel mugs for your coffee shop. We research the trends so you don''t have to. The Maui Fusion Tumbler is currently our hottest selling item.