new business questions

watersole

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
1. has anyone used CafeMakers service?
2. Does anyone know if the American Barista and Coffee Business school is high quality?
3. where is the best place to find the market research needed for a business plan?
4. how do you go about finding a location; meaning, do you figure out how much square footage you need, put that amount and the equivelent rent amount in the business plan and then look for locations according to that?
5. What types of funding has anyone used? Is the SBA the best bet?

Any other info for a opening a shop would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

G

Hi,

There are many factors to consider before opening an espresso drive-thru business. Your success will be determined by how well you have done your research, along with the location you choose.

If you are interested in obtaining more information about starting a drive-thru business, we have 2 guides available on our website for purchase.

If you are interested, please click on the links below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-Imports Drive-Thru Start-Up Guide

http://www.e-importz.com/E-Imports_Driv ... _Guide.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Successful Drive-Thru Operations Guide

http://www.e-importz.com/Successful_Dri ... _Guide.htm

watersole

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Thanks

Thanks everyone! I hadn't checked back in a while because I thought no one was going to answer me! Especially since there was a post by Aliya that had almost all the same questions, so I did get a lot of answers.

Thanks for the drive thru info, though I'm not starting a drive thru, EIMimports.

I am aware of SCORE, and will definitely contact them. Thanks JavaQueen!

I'll keep the forums updated with my progress.

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Please feel free to contact us by phone to discuss your application and we will be pleased to provide you with references for our coffee shop business consulting services.

Best regards,

Andrew
Cafemakers