New Coffee Blog

jpscoffee

Nov 3, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I've put together a blog which I've taglined, "confessions of a coffeeshop owner. The purpose is to share information and knowledge helpful for those in or going into the coffee business. Check it out!

kking4120

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
This is a great blog! Being in the coffeebusiness myself, it's great to see such specific niche site that gives advice. Very nice, clean theme as well. Great job.

malkaNjeff

Aug 13, 2007
Warrington, PA
Visit site
Hi Jack:

Congratulations and best wishes on your blog. Looks terrific. I recently started one and it is helpful in bringing visitors to my coffee web store. I have been trying to incorporate and optimize for key words. BTW I'm in Grand Rapids.

GiveGrowGo

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jack:

Congratulations and best wishes on your blog. Looks terrific. I recently started one and it is helpful in bringing visitors to my coffee web store. I have been trying to incorporate and optimize for key words. BTW I'm in Grand Rapids.

hey jack and MalkaNjeff (and anyone else that has a coffee domain) ... I just started a online coffee sales website..

Are you guys interested in working together with links to each others sites... with out boring you, having links from other sites to your site really helps get your page ranked (I'm sure you may no this) then having a link from a coffee site that is optimized for that site on the key words your working at is GREAT!! like this Fair Trade Coffee is really good for you. and this locally roasted coffee is good for me.(how to succeed in coffee & business) <--- to be fair :) It would be better if it were right from the .com part of this page not the /forum/coffee/ blah blah...

So what do you say we all link to each others sites? it looks to me like were in the same feild but not competing for the same key words etc. Plus I'm a "if the water rises all boat rise kind of thinker"

thanks, Let me know :)
Geoff

p.s. Im from lansing , haha