New Coffee Shop Owner

bmt8209

Jan 13, 2023
tbd
Visit site
Hello! My name is Bailey Tribout. I plan on opening my coffee shop in a few years called Tribout's Coffee around the St. Louis area! (Tree-bo) I'm super excited and can't wait to begin my journey. I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself and see if anyone has any advice about starting up a coffee shop! I will be partnering with someone as well. I have known Kaitlyn for almost 9 years now; we have always dreamed of opening up a coffee shop. We've starting somewhat developing a business plan and have looked into some costs. But any advice would be super helpful. Thank you everyone! I look forward to chatting with all of you! :)

theinternetsting

Jan 19, 2023
Bulgaria
Visit site
Hello,

When opening a coffee shop, it's important to make sure you have a solid business plan and budget in place. Make sure to do thorough research into the costs associated with opening a shop, such as rent, utilities, equipment, and supplies.
It's also important to consider the location of the shop and the target market you are trying to reach.
Additionally, it's important to have a marketing plan in place to help get the word out about your shop and build a loyal customer base.

Wish you luck!
Cheers!

SasquatchCoffee

Feb 23, 2023
Oregon
Visit site
Hello! My name is Bailey Tribout. I plan on opening my coffee shop in a few years called Tribout's Coffee around the St. Louis area! (Tree-bo) I'm super excited and can't wait to begin my journey. I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself and see if anyone has any advice about starting up a coffee shop! I will be partnering with someone as well. I have known Kaitlyn for almost 9 years now; we have always dreamed of opening up a coffee shop. We've starting somewhat developing a business plan and have looked into some costs. But any advice would be super helpful. Thank you everyone! I look forward to chatting with all of you! :)
Sounds cool!
I'm new here and am finding my way around. If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Gunnar