New coffee sleeve with your custom graphics for cheap!

JavaGripper

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
I introduced this new product recently in the B2B forum, but thought it would be appropriate here as well.

My name is Alan and I work with a company based in Los Angeles called Studio H2O. We recently launched our new product, the \"Gripper Sleeve\" at Coffee Fest Seattle on September 12, 2008. We are very excited to announce that the \"Gripper Sleeve\" won second place for best new product at Coffee Fest.

This innovative paper sleeve is made of one sheet of paper which folds into the shape of a traditional glued paper sleeve. Since our product uses no glue, it costs about half as much as traditional sleeves such as \"Java Jacket\", \"Coffee Clutch\", and others like them. An added benefit of this is that the \"Gripper Sleeve\" is 100% recycleable and compostable, hence our tagline \"Be green, save green\".

Please visit our website at www.GripperSleeve.com for additional information including product photos and our latest press release.

We are excited to announce our first promotion at the amazing price of 3 cents per unit. This includes full color custom printing with your company's logo and graphics!

I would be happy to have samples sent out to anyone who is interested. :D

Feel free to PM me too

ralphwadsworth

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, your website is created very beautifully and the thing i like the most from your website is ART GLASS.The Art glass was the thing that shows the quality and i know that you are providing the good quality...Kindly PM me more details about that..waiting for your PM.Thanks.