New coffee website

los72

Sep 16, 2003
austin
Visit site
coffee website

Hey Now just trying to get you to check it out.......but if you don't want to then it promotes a coffee estate in Matagalpa, Nicaragua. The estate is privately owned and produces 100% shade grown, strictly high grown arabica beans. Until now it had not been available in the US....the coffee is very good and is worth it trying :D

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Where?

Area code for the phone # listed appears to be Texas, and all the local outlets selling the coffee appear to be in Austin. I would guess it is roasted in Austin, as well.

los72

Sep 16, 2003
austin
Visit site
taste test

tried it at a home and garden show here in austin.....very nice!! I don't know where you're posting from but it's shipped free in the Texas area.

At the shopping cart page just type the word AUSTIN to get free shipping. If you live outside of Austin you receive 25% off just type the word bigtex.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Suspicious Minds....

Yeah, might be spam, but, the proof is in the pudd'n' (beans!)

I'll give'em a try, when I git 'round tuit.

Don't hold yer breth!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Dude...Los I think you took me the wrong way! I never punked out your coffee! Just thought it was sort of shameless that you played like you "tried the cofffee at a garden show" when actually you work for the company. So dont think I was dogging the coffee. It just seems that the only input to this forum is advertising for yourself

los72

Sep 16, 2003
austin
Visit site
True True

Your right maybe I did go about it the wrong way.........but again all I wanted to do is share what I consider a good coffee. To let you know at the time of the Home and garden show I was actually teaching tennis full time and working for faracafe part part time. Now I work for the company full time, that's how strongly I believe in the product we have.

Hey this coffee forum has been fun and I enjoy talking with you guys.