New E-commerce Coffee Website - Feedback Welcome

CoastalRoasters

May 9, 2011
Tiverton, RI
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
We recently re-designed and launched a new e-commerce site for our online coffee business. We went live with the site in November 2010 and made a strong push for online sales for the Holiday season which turned out pretty well. We are now entering a new phase of content marketing to drive more traffic to the site and we also went live with some new product graphics. Any thoughts, comments, feedback on the look and feel of the site and promotional ideas would be appreciated. Our name is Coastal Roasters.com.

Very simple and clean site. Love the coffee of the month idea. I would think about reinforcing your logo one more time somewhere prominent. maybe in the footer or something like that. Just kind of a lasting impression. Also, gear... shirts, hats, mugs...they all seem to lend well to promotions. Best of luck!

saliviyajonathan1

Sep 22, 2011
USA
Visit site
Hi,
I have seen your site it is very simple and i appreciate your idea to make popular your coffee business. Really your idea is very excellent if anyone wants information related to coffee then, they can find it on website. However, if you want to get more traffic to your website and your business then you can add any good offer to your costumer.

IanM

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with the others. It is a relatively simple site and easy to navigate. I definitely get the islands/coastal feel of the site. Love the stamps that are used. Looks nice.

gourmetcoffee

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I like the site. My question is why you opted for a separate sub domain for the blog. I have seen some eCommerce sites with this integrated and others with it separated. Just wanted to get your thoughts on what was the deciding factor for you.

Thanks