New from NC, USA.

bullet08

Mar 30, 2023
NC, USA
Visit site
New from NC. Just got a Breville Barista Pro and finally dialed in. Spent three nights, and 2.5 lbs. First 2 lbs were totally wasted. Local roaster's beans. Fresh, but didn't like it. Illy was the next choice. Figured it would be more consistent. Almost gone through a half pound. Another half pound left and ordered Lavazza Gran Crema. Will probably try dark roast from Illy. Another roaster in neat by town where I went to school, will try that when I get a chance. An hour round trip.

Cyrus M

Jul 24, 2023
Canada
Visit site
New from NC. Just got a Breville Barista Pro and finally dialed in. Spent three nights, and 2.5 lbs. First 2 lbs were totally wasted. Local roaster's beans. Fresh, but didn't like it. Illy was the next choice. Figured it would be more consistent. Almost gone through a half pound. Another half pound left and ordered Lavazza Gran Crema. Will probably try dark roast from Illy. Another roaster in neat by town where I went to school, will try that when I get a chance. An hour round trip.
Would you please help me too…LOL
Hi, I’m new in this Forum and desperately need help with setting up my new Breville Barista Pro.
I understand a perfect double espresso shot has 2:1 ratio and 17-18gr beans and 30-35 sec to make it …BUT, Icannot set up my machine to get it!!!
I have medium roast beans, I measure 17gr, grind at 9 (0-30 levels), however I don’t know how make the machine pre-infuse 8 sec and brew for 30secs…..