New High End Desktop 3KG. Coffee Roasters for USA and Canada

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
If anyone might be interested in a nice compact 3 kg. coffee roaster that works great on either a table top or cart we just started importing the new "Sedona Elite 3200" into the USA and have a few on there way in just about 30 days. Already we have one in the states that will be used by a roaster in Arizona and soon we hope to have a model setup in our new show-room in a couple months (when show room is remodeled) Anyway here are some of the outstanding features:

*Small Foot Print- fits in small places
*Precision Made- Employs German style machine shop engineering & Japanese designed electronics
*Shaftless Pression cast Iron drum with double layer steel (INFRARED HEATING POT)
*two Fuji Digital Temperature controls for bean and drum readings. PID Control
*USB computer Profiling

Much, Much more... email me at [email protected] for details
The 3200 unit is $9999 for Forum members (sale ends 3.31.15 but tell them you saw this on the forum and we will try to match price if after date)
The 700- Perfect Sample and small shop roaster is $4999...
Here are some pictures:
Home

sedona 3200 gold black.jpgSedona 3200 Red.jpgSedona Elite 700 .jpg

Last edited:

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
nice looking sample roasters. What do you mean by "German and Japanese style" Where are these from? Any certification such as CE or ETL. Either the electronics are made in Japan or not.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Good Questions Chast;
the company that designed these consist of engineers in the nuclear and aerospace industry. The electronic company "Fuji" as you may know is a Japanese company that designs and manufactures both digital temperature controls and Many other precision parts used on some of the better equipment sold today including coffee roasters. But they have manufacturing plants all over the world. You can even find OMRON USA. So the bottom line is the components are designed and control quality from the Japanese firm but they are manufactured generally in the country they are used in. Often the reason for this is it keeps the cost reasonable. It is why Honda USA manufactures their cars in the USA instead of Japan.

as far as German engineering goes this means the company designed parts in acvord with German standards of craftsmanship. If you look at my flyers on my website you will see, for example, the shaftless cast iron drum compared side by side with another high quality cast iron drum and you will quickly notice the benefits of this shaftless drum over other designs. Plus you will note the infrared heat pot or double lined drum wall used only in the highest quality roasters produced today. All of this in both a sample roaster and a desktop 3 kg roaster at an affordable price. This is due to the factor that the labor is performed in China. I hope that helps answer some of your questions. In contracting a distributorship with this company my first concern is quality. I think upon examination most persons will quickly see the precision work that goes into these units. I will post some video soon of these units in action on my site. I do have one short 'commercial video' on site now at buckeyecoffee.com

thanks for you inquiries!

by the way these have 3 electronic certifications as can be seen on my flyers. Hope that helps

Last edited:

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
I have used quite a few components from Omron and still do. I only ask about the UL/ETL because of MA regulations. Towns vary here as to what each inspector demands. I have no problem with items built in China that have standards from Western/Eu companies, Apple for example. Even Mahlkonig and Ditting are using China for Assembly. I would eliminate the wording "Style".
From your description it is more attractive than the previous and will do well here.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Actually they are table top. Sorry about term desk as that could sound like a school desk. But they fit on a surface about 26" x 44"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 791