New smilies?

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Hey I had a little spare time so I made some coffee-bean smilies for our little ol' forum. Do you guys like?

coffeeD.gif
-->big grin
caffeinated.gif
-->"caffeinated"
coffeeLOL.gif
-->Laughing out loud
coffeebounce.gif
--> happy!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Custom PHPBB2 Smile Packs

Those are some interesting smiles going on and some nice skills shown with computer graphics. I will add them to the more emotions window as soon as I can. We're also working on custom buttons and icons for the board that match the rest of the site :)

Thanks for your icons, I especially like the caffeinated smiley

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
well I have just finished a big project, I made the GUI for a new chat program a couple Danish guys are making. I needed to do something silly I guess to "unwind" hee hee.
I can take "requests" if you want more smilies!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
phpBB 2 Custom emotions

How about a few small coffee cup icons. :) I dont think i'd be able to do such small icons anymore. back in the day when I did icons for the macintosh applications I had resedit down pretty good but now I don't have the eye for zoomed in pixelation :)

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
:(
Well I got really busy all of a sudden, I have a million sites to get rolled out and/or updated before I go away to the States for 6 weeks (not looking forward to Virgin Atlantic coffee :p ). I'll see if I suddenly get inspired or something 8) before I go.

G

notmuffy said:
Hey I had a little spare time so I made some coffee-bean smilies for our little ol' forum. Do you guys like?

coffeeD.gif
-->big grin
caffeinated.gif
-->"caffeinated"
coffeeLOL.gif
-->Laughing out loud
coffeebounce.gif
--> happy!

G

Re: phpBB 2 Custom emotions

CoffeeLover said:
How about a few small coffee cup icons. :) I dont think i'd be able to do such small icons anymore. back in the day when I did icons for the macintosh applications I had resedit down pretty good but now I don't have the eye for zoomed in pixelation :)