New to the coffee forum

Java K's Inc

Jun 12, 2005
Greensboro, NC
Visit site
I am new to the coffee forum and an upcoming coffeehouse owner expecting to open this July. The name of my shop is Java K's, Inc. and I am located in Greensboro, N.C. This is my first venture as a business owner, I retired in 2003 and have been preparing for this adventure for the past two years. What an experience this has been and I'm not even open yet! I've been following this forum for the past year and have received many helpful hints from these posts. Hopefully I will be able to add some helpful hints in the years to come. Keep up the good work. :roll: :roll:

Java K's Inc

Jun 12, 2005
Greensboro, NC
Visit site
Starbuck outlets

As far as I've kept track, there are three, two within a mile radius. Both are smallish, no drive-up window (which I'll have) and neither have a conference room (which I will also have.) They both have wireless internet (which I will have) and neither have computers to lease by the 1/2 hr or hr. (which I will have.) I'm hoping to beat the socks off of them. Now I just have to train, train, train my Barista's.

Java K's Inc

Jun 12, 2005
Greensboro, NC
Visit site
Java K's said:
I am new to the coffee forum and an upcoming coffeehouse owner expecting to open this July. The name of my shop is Java K's, Inc. and I am located in Greensboro, N.C. This is my first venture as a business owner, I retired in 2003 and have been preparing for this adventure for the past two years. What an experience this has been and I'm not even open yet! I've been following this forum for the past year and have received many helpful hints from these posts. Hopefully I will be able to add some helpful hints in the years to come. Keep up the good work. :roll: :roll:
There is no future in being an ordinary person![/quote]