New to this but very excitted

yumyum

Oct 10, 2005
Visit site
I am currently in the process of openning a coffee shop, and have done a lot of reserch in this field, and may I add that this forum page has been a great place to be. I think it is wonderful that there is so much support here and many people willing to help others.
One of the things that I have found in reserching figures of a coffee shop, and the amount of drinks that are made per day seems to be from 150 to 300. I am just wondering how many of the established shops really do this amount per day. I know that location is important to this figure, and taste of the product as well as other factors. Even though not every day will be the same, but on an average how many drinks would you say that your shops do.
Thank you so much for your time in responding it is greatly appreciated.

BaklaJava

Oct 11, 2005
Pawling, NY
Visit site
New to this but excited

Hi - I'm also new and excited -- hoping to open in about 3 weeks. Still haven't picked out my regular coffee brewing system and haven't had a lot of practice yet on my espresso machine. Have found a consultant named Alex Fisenko who's been very helpful - bought his book and a training video and hope to have him come to train us for our opening. We're in New York, in a village about 65 miles from NYC. Where are you? Good luck!
Betsy :)
BaklaJava

beefybean

Sep 20, 2005
Austin, TX therabouts
Visit site
Andrew:
I am impressed by your posting of this site and reference. While I may seem to speak out somewhat against consultants in favor of personal research, your participation these boards is helpful, thoughtful, discrete and appreciated. Thank you for the "freebies" and I look forward to your continued participation.

regards,

cindy

Feb 8, 2005
South Africa
Visit site
another newby

hi there

i can truthfully say that im also in the process of starting a coffee shop and roastery thanks to this site.
ive always been into coffee (mainly drinking it) and now im but weeks away from opening my little piece of heaven...lol :-D i cant wait.

the one thing that you MUST remember is that no matter what ppl tell you and what they say you should or should not do...the biggest thing in your own shop is to walk in every morning as a customer and then later on become the boss.
walk into you shop and see things with your customer eyes and not the owner eyes. if you as a customer wont come back for a second cup of coffee you should change/improve on whatever it is.

hope the tip will help