New to this forum. Green Coffee Beans from Honduras, Direct from farm.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
if you want, please contact Sam Sabori [email protected]
he is a green bean buyer and Q grader for the famous Intelligentsia company.
I sent my micro lots to him often to get mine graded according to USA standard.

he is a really cool guy and he will give you a good opinion and will give you very detailed cupping evaluation.
Just contact him via email and if he accepts, send some great micro lots to him to cup.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Well you need to come to Marcala Honduras we cup 88 and 87s all the time.

"What is really important is what you learn after thinking you know it all."
Waite Phillips

Yes, I would love to!!!!!!! really. Never been to Honduras, even though Honduras is right next to Guatemala. Someday, I will go there. Definitely. Also, What "Waite Phillips" said is absolutely True! by the way, what I said about your varietals and cupping scores are just from my previous experience. PERSONAL OPINION. Nothing else. I could be very wrong and hope that in your case, I hope that I am wrong, for your sake.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
One more person that you can send your good samples to.
Jeff Babcock from Zoka Roasters in Seattle. he is one of the truest micro lot buyers.

he is one of my customers and he can really let you know how your coffee can be graded.
his email is [email protected]
you can mention my name Alex from Ensoluna. and he will be glad to cup your coffees for you.

Last edited:

delafincacoffee

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Alex and I invite to come now since we are so close by we can sell you all our coffee. We have been working with farmers for years to improve their agricultural practices and by implementing organic farming we have seen higher scores in their coffees one the farms in my region sold her coffee at the cup of excellence at $120.05 per pound same farm produces a paca that sold for $33 per pound.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Alex and I invite to come now since we are so close by we can sell you all our coffee. We have been working with farmers for years to improve their agricultural practices and by implementing organic farming we have seen higher scores in their coffees one the farms in my region sold her coffee at the cup of excellence at $120.05 per pound same farm produces a paca that sold for $33 per pound.
perhaps next year, you can bring your coffee to our company during harvest / customer visiting season which is Feb & March and we can promote our coffees together. We have cupping laboratories in 3 different locations in Guatemala, so we can all cup with our customers and if our customers like your coffee, we can sell your coffee as partners. that is an idea. :+)