Novelty gun K-Cup pod dispenser

CoffeeCannon

Nov 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm keen for an opinion from the forum. I've developed a magazine-fed, bolt-action, gun shaped coffee pod dispenser called the Pod Pistol, and I'm interested to hear opinions as to whether you feel there would be a market for it and if it's worth putting into production. Apart from being a bit of fun and a talking point, it's designed to recreate the tactile experience of interacting with a gun for those who enjoy that.

Cheers,

Coffee Cannon

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 3.17.23 pm.png 2232-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello CoffeeCannon,

I see that it's been a couple of days, and no one has responded to your post yet.

So, I just have to ask . . . is this a joke, or have you really created a gun-shaped coffee pod dispenser?

I doubt that there is a market for such a product, but you never know . . . People buy out-of-the ordinary gadgets, and this is certainly out-of-the ordinary.

~ Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I think if a person could shoot it from across the room, and have the coffee pod land inside the coffee maker, I'd be impressed. Otherwise, it's just another gadget that will end up taking up space in a drawer.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I dont see how the pods will fit in the clip. Clip seems a little bit small. I would approach Black Rifle coffee. If you branded it for them...you would make a killing.

EdythEkmark

Jul 18, 2021
LA
Visit site
Sorry for the delay! I want to know if you still sell a gun-shaped coffee pod dispenser. I need one like this in my collection for sure. I used to play online, but decided to spend more time with my kids, this is when the love for toy guns began. I bought many toy guns because all the time I wanted something new with new features. I am more excited than my kids. However, the best gun that I had, is full auto nerf gun, even my kids are in love with it, as it is the rapid-fire gun and makes the game more fun. Now my collection has just 46 toy guns and I want to make it bigger.

Last edited: